Monday, October 10, 2011

Second week of retirement

Today starts the second week of my retirement. I actually slept until 6:50 a.m. We don't have a lot on the plate today.

I am sitting here with my earphones on and listening to Johnny Dare on 98.9 The Rock and playing on the the laptop.

Will call and see when we can get in and get both Linda and I haircuts.

I the weather holds out on us, we will empty out the storage compartments on the motor home and then reload them in a more organized manner. Before we went full-time it was alright to just kind of toss things in. Now everything needs to have it's own place and be in that place. I makes it easier to find things. I have tools in different compartments and need to get them in the same one.

Hey! I know initially these post will not be very exciting, but once we start traveling they will get better. I am having to learn how to be a writer.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment