Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are in for the winter.  It is a beautiful 75 degrees at 11:30.  Here are some pictures of our site.



Oh!  I almost forgot Sewee Pig.  Here he is.


Holiday Village has paved streets and sidewalks, full hookups with 30 and 50 amp electric.  There is a security perimeter fence and mail delivery to our individual street address by the postal service.

We have high speed WIFI.  I use my own since it is secured. 

There are planned activities with a Activities Director.  So far I have played bingo, watched several of the guys play pool.  They are to good for me. 

There is a large heated enclosed swimming pool.with an inside therapeutic pool (hot tub).  The club house is two story with ten lighted suffleboard courts, 3 pool tables, arts/crafts and exercise room and a TV and library room.  They have more books than some libraries I have been in and unlike some RV parks they are on shelves grouped together by type.

Another plus to us is that it is a NO PETS park.  That means no poo and no yapping.  I meant no insult to those that have pets.

I will have further pictures in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment