Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22 - It is my birthday

Sixty-seven today and don't feel a day over it.

We are going to drive down to Kansas City today and drop in at Clarkson Construction Company where I worked prior to retirement.  When I retired I left some good friends behind.  But I am still glad I retired.

We went to see Olympus Has Fallen yesterday and it was very good.  As you know if you read my blog regularly, if the movie was so so I always enjoy the popcorn.  Well, this time the movie was much better than the popcorn.  I am just glad the president in the movie was not our current one.

It is 57 degrees currently and suppose to get up to 64 but 70 percent chance of rain.  Boy of boy, South Texas sure could use some of this rain we have been having up here.  At least I got my roof washed off from all that Texas dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment