Friday, December 23, 2011

Beer 30

Well, it was nice to see that "Beer 30" is still going.

Here is a picture of some of the group prior to our leaving for Texas.


Here is a picture of the hut with the snow on the ground and the Christmas lights on it.


I had Linda take me out on Wednesday night and then she picked me up later.  We put down a few beers.  It was just like the old times.  When she came to pick me up the guys asked if I could come back and play the next night.  So last night we had a few beers and then drank a bottle of eggnog.  Mmmmmm good.

Tonight I am taking them a Christmas gift.  It is the 2012 Playboy calendar.  We will have a good night tonight.

Really, they are a great bunch of guys.  I call them all friends.

Linda and I went to my brother's house today and visited with him for a little bit.  We LOVE our new life, but we do miss family and friends.  I guess that is the good thing about having a retirement home on wheels.  We can pass through on our travels.


No comments:

Post a Comment