Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Best Rib Eye in Kerrville, Texas

We ate at Mommacita's again tonight.  The last time we were there the waiter talked me into the rib eye and I was not disappointed.  It was delicious. 

So we went back tonight and I once again ordered it.  He tried to sell me on some kind of chicken dish that I imagine would have been good, but I wasn't having any part of it.  Hmmmm"  Beef?  Chicken?  If the chicken isn't fried, forget it. The first time was not a mistake.  I have not had a rib eye at any of the "steak houses" in Kerrville, but I have looked at their menus on line and they are much more expensive.  Why would I try them when these are so good.  For $16.99 you get a huge rib eye (I order medium rare and it is perfect.) baked potato with all kinds of toppings on a side plate, a salad and like always all the fresh flour tortillas you want.  Their tortillas are to die for.

This is a Mexican restaurant.  I love their Mexican food, but it is hard to pass up the steak.


If you are in the area and want a good steak, try Mommacita's.

1 comment:

  1. YUP, eaten at Mamacitas in Fredericksburg and San Marcos both, muy bueno!

    ReplyDelete