Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Best Rib Eye in Kerrville, Texas

We ate at Mommacita's again tonight.  The last time we were there the waiter talked me into the rib eye and I was not disappointed.  It was delicious. 

So we went back tonight and I once again ordered it.  He tried to sell me on some kind of chicken dish that I imagine would have been good, but I wasn't having any part of it.  Hmmmm"  Beef?  Chicken?  If the chicken isn't fried, forget it. The first time was not a mistake.  I have not had a rib eye at any of the "steak houses" in Kerrville, but I have looked at their menus on line and they are much more expensive.  Why would I try them when these are so good.  For $16.99 you get a huge rib eye (I order medium rare and it is perfect.) baked potato with all kinds of toppings on a side plate, a salad and like always all the fresh flour tortillas you want.  Their tortillas are to die for.

This is a Mexican restaurant.  I love their Mexican food, but it is hard to pass up the steak.


If you are in the area and want a good steak, try Mommacita's.

1 comment:

  1. YUP, eaten at Mamacitas in Fredericksburg and San Marcos both, muy bueno!

    ReplyDelete