Sunday, September 2, 2012

Twelve deer tonight

I got up this morning about 6:30 and did some weed eating at the ranch house and around the RV spots.  Since we have been having a little bit of rain the fire ants have been active so I put poison on their mounds.

I came in and took a shower and then we drove into town to eat a breakfast.  Then we went to WalMart and bought some groceries and a 50 pound bag of deer corn.  This evening we went down and fed the fish and then spread corn for the deer.

Later we had 12 deer show up and three of them were bucks.

Here are some pictures and several movies if I can get them to take.














One of the females looks very pregnant.  We may have twins.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and movies.

That's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment