Saturday, September 1, 2012

Up to date with "Off The Grid"

Two post ago I posted a link to a story of a couple living "off the grid".  I am finally up to date with their postings.  I have browsed and read all 261 pages. This couple is amazing.  They are also workaholics.

Yesterday I talked about the festival that is going on down the road from us.  Last night about 9:00 I walk out to the front gate and listened for a little while.  Over all it is pretty good music.  I can't hear it as well as I thought I would.  I guess I was expecting something more like ROCKFEST that they have each year in Kansas City.  It and the crowd is really loud.  Here when a song was finished I didn't hear any loud yelling and hooping and hollering.  There are really a lot of RV and tents in the camping area.  There is one tepee that must be 12 foot high and it is red and white.  We have to look though the trees as we drive by.  The nice thing so far is that no one has thrown trash where I mowed out by the highway.

Well  it is 5:40 Saturday morning and I am up way to early but I can't seem to go back to sleep.  What's a guy to do?  I guess I will go to RV.NET and read for awhile.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.

David..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment