Friday, August 31, 2012

Big Weekend here in Kerrville

Starting at 7:00 PM tonight is the Kerrville Wine & Music Festival.  Festival

This is being held about 1/4 to 1/2 mile south of us.  I understand we will be able to hear the music where we are parked.  I will probably walk up to our front gate and listen for awhile.

I have listened to a lot of the performers from their links on the computer.  There are some pretty good ones.

There have been RV and vans coming in since Wednesday.  This is a pretty big thing I am thinking.

We had a mobile RV repair person stop by yesterday to look at our awning so he could get us a price for replacement material and installation.  He had been up to a couple of the RVs at the festival location and said they were already getting drunk.  This was 9:30 in the morning.

We took Linda's pc in to the repair shop yesterday.  They are ordering a hard drive for it.  It had got hot on the dash of the motor home and I think that caused the problem.  We have ordered and received a cooling platform to put in on  when we get it back.  That should take care of that problem.

I am now on page 195 of the "Off the Grid" link I put on yesterday's post.  I am hooked on it.  Every wife should have a husband like him and every husband should have a wife like her if you  want to do things like they do.  Linda or I neither one can even think about doing what they do, but we are a wonderful lifelong match.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment