Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Didn't go to bed until 2:00 a.m.

What a night.  I was on RV.net and ran across a posting talking about them build their off the grid home in Tennessee.  So I followed the following link and was kept busy reading it until 2:00 a.m.  Off the Grid

I got up this morning and started reading again.  These people are amazing.  I am also learning a lot of things.

In my opinion it is worth taking a look at.  Fair warning:  It can be additive.

I didn't get up until 10 after 8 this morning.  We went into town to the Kerr County Produce and bought some more veggies and fruits.  What a great place.  They are there every Thursday morning opening at 10:00 a.m.

The rest of today will be quiet an peaceful as I continue reading about their house and Linda reads the book she is on.

Retirement is good.  If one day you get up and just don't want to do anything, then you wait until tomorrow to do whatever you had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment