Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Motor Home is in the shop

We took the motor home to Bert Ogden this morning.  I got a call later from the service manager to come see the damage.  When I got there I saw all the water stains and he explained how they would fix it. 

My wife and I then went out and picked out the carpeting and vinyl to be put it.  When they are finished we will have an almost new "1999 Fleetwood Flair".  There will be carpeting from the back of the front seats all the way forward, on the slide out and around the bed.  Vinyl will be everywhere else.  This will help a lot with controlling the dirt that is tracked in.

They will also rebuild the platform that the toilet is sitting on and fix the damage to the floor in the bathroom.


We are really excited. 

I will take pictures when we get it back.

While it is in the shop we are staying in one of the park models in our park.  I took Precious out to potty today.  When we were finished, I told her to head for home.  She went to where the motor home use to be.  She walked up to our screen tent and the the patio rug and lucked up at me like "Where is my home?"  The poor girl is really confused.

I still have not heard from Choice Hotels.  My next email with go to the president of the company.  He will never see it, but his secretary will.  That will even count for more.

I mainly want to know they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment