Friday, March 15, 2013

The "Texas" CRUD

I am into my third day of the crud.  Amoxicilin and Nite Time.  I feel like a druggie. Some friends are going to Mexico and I am going to see if they will get me some Z-packs.

At least it is warm.  The nights have been getting into the lower 50s and then up into the upper 70s and mid 80s.

Linda got with some of our friends and made a hat band for my new hat out of beer pull tabs, leather, and beads.  It looks really good.  Now she needs to make one for her hat.

Since I am under the weather and can't really do anything, I watched "Million Dollar Baby" on TV today.  It is a good movie with a sad ending.  At least it took up some time.

We have four more weeks here before we head north.  I sure hope the snow goes away and it warms up in Missouri.  We are spoiled.

1 comment: