Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pictures of Site 106 Where We Are Parked

A couple of months ago we moved from site 210 which was gravel to site 106 on the main road of the Resort which has a concrete patio.  We are already set up to be in the same site next year so a couple of days ago I bought a 8 foot by 8 foot metal shed. 

We can leave our Christmas decorations and other items in it while we are gone this summer.  While here I already have my small refrigerator in it and my radio.  Next year we hope to have a small freezer to keep in it.

Here is a picture of my beautiful wife last week on our way to Mexico.  Isn't she looking healthy and slim and trim?






Here are some pictures of our site and new shed.









The friends that we hang out with and go dancing with are all within four sites of us.  There are a lot of happy hours going on.  But when you are retired time doesn't mean a lot so they go longer than an hour.  LOL

Oh!  While in Mexico last week both Linda and I bought new cowboy hats.  She looks so cute in hers.

Here we are.




Ye Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment