Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting better

I am almost 100%.  Still have a little of the cough left but feel good.  Linda has hit the point I was at two days ago, so she will be much better tomorrow.  Today she will sleep a lot.  She said she felt much better.  Our son Duane has it.  I hope we didn't give it to him.  I think it was there and we just all got it.  Those young bucks can just hold it off longer. :)

I took sever walks yesterday and spend about two hours at the clubhouse last night working on jigsaw puzzles and watching the guys play pool.  They invited me to play but I passed.  Before we left on our Christmas trip I played a couple of times and didn't embarrass myself.

It is going to be cooler today with a high around 65.  It will be back into the 70s on Wednesday. 

A lot more people have shown up at our and other parks since the holidays are over.

Darn!  I missed out on New Years Eve.  I fell asleep at 9:00 and slept right through it.  I guess there were lots and lots of fireworks.  That is a big thing down here.  One lady said that they were beautiful. 

We got all the Christmas decorations down and put away. 

Have a great day all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment