Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Forgetting is NO fun.

Caught another trout today so we had trout for supper.

It has been many years since we cooked trout and must have forgotten how.  I think I overcooked it because it was mushy and had way to many bones.  In just a few words, we did not enjoy it.  I think the next ones I catch will somehow get off before I can net them.  You are not suppose to put them back after catching them so I will make sure not to net them.

I knew I had a fly rod from many years ago.  Today I opened the case and there were two in there.  I went to the fly shop and bought a new reel, line, flys, etc.  The bank account took a hit this year for all my fishing gear, but being retired I can finally fish and am totally enjoying myself.

The weather was beautiful today with temperatures in the lower 80s and sunny.  Suppose to have the same temps tomorrow with a small chance of rain.

Think I am going to pop some popcorn and watch a little TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment