Monday, March 12, 2012

Trout Fishing

Saturday we drove to Springfield and went to Bass Pro Shops.  I bought a new pair of waders with the stocking feed and a pair of boots to go with them.

Finally got to go fishing today.  I caught only two but had a lot of fun.  I think Linda is going to fish tomorrow.  So I really will have to work hard to make sure she doesn't out fish me. 

For supper tonight we had a couple of rib eye steaks and baked potatoes.  Hopefully tomorrow night we will have trout.

We are considering staying a second month also due to the fact we could save $155 a month by staying here.  We haven't made any decisions yet but thinking about it.

I think one of my nieces and her husband are going to be down here this coming weekend.  They have an RV at another RV park here and love trout fishing.

Yesterday we had a pleasant surprise.  My cousin and his wife from Marceline, Missouri showed up.  We had a very nice visit.  It is nice to be close enough that we can see family.


No comments:

Post a Comment