Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Done for the day

It is 9:15 and I am done for the day mostly.  I have fed the birds and the fish.  I put the wheel covers on my motor home tires.  For those that don't know, the sun does more damage to RV tires than anything else so when you are parked for awhile you cover them.

Later today I will feed the fish again.

Yesterday I used the brush hog and cleared out some more of the brush out between the picnic table and the creek.  I still have some more I want to clear and will do it tomorrow or the next day.  What the heck, every day is either Saturday or Sunday for me. 

I got an email from one of my friends (yes I have friends) who asked if we had access to a pool.  Nope!  But we do have a nice spring fed creek.  I know the grandchildren of the owners of this place play in the creek.  As weird as I am, I probably won't.  But, what the heck, we have two A/Cs on the motor home.  I am very cool.

Yesterday we ate at an oriental restaurant that we had not tried before.  I loved it.  The food was good and they set a whole pitcher of ice tea on the table. 

Then we went to the movies and saw "Snow White and the Huntsman."  It was very good.  The popcorn and Diet Coke was good and it was cool inside.

Now at one of the places I feed the fish I have three catfish (one of them is HUGE), a turtle, and the normal blue gill.  When I walk down to the bank they all come swimming towards me.  They love me so much.  Not really, they just want the food and recognize me as the source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment