Sunday, July 29, 2012

GOTCHA!!!!!

Okay, I can type now.  I have quit laughing for a little bit.

I know I am going to get in trouble for this post if my darling wife, Linda reads it.  Ha Ha Ha

We have been having a problem with gnats and those little bitty black flies.  So, I went to WalMart and bought some of those things that you thumb tack up and pull these sticky twirly things out of.  They have been working pretty well.

The other night I was closing the front curtains and got stuck on one.  Linda thought this was really funny.

Whoops!  Just a little bit I here, "David!!!!"  I look up and she has one hanging off her hair and the side of her face.  She is in the shower now saying "It won't come out."  Being the caring person I am, I replied wash it some more and laughed.  She is out now and said I can't post this.  Hey, I did it also.

I love my wife even when she has sticky things stuck to her face.

I am going to have to take her out somewhere very nice to eat after posting this, but it is worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment