Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rain

Whoopeeee!   We got almost three inches of rain yesterday.  We still need more.

At at a different Mexican restaurant yesterday.  It was very good.  We will definitely go back.

So, I went down to feed the fish last night.  When I was feeding them at the road I slipped in the mud and fell.  No injuries except for my pride and left forearm and left leg scratched up.  Came back to the house and took a shower.  Talk about burning.  Linda is still giggling.  I'm just happy that I can put some joy into her life.

I slept in this morning and then went out and broadcast fire ant poison.  So far we have not had a big problem, but they do keep cropping up and I treat them.  Knock on wood.  No bites or stings yet.  For those that don't know, the are real small and will swarm you and both bite and sting.  I understand it can be quite painful.  I hope neither Linda or I find out.

Today we are going to the movie to see "Savages".

No comments:

Post a Comment