Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How to spell KLUTZ

I spell it "David".

Yesterday I went into one of the trailers that our park is rehabbing to rent.  The floor was rotted at the door.  I got in alright and got what I needed.  I would score a 8.5 or 9 on my entry.

My exit scored maybe a 2 but more likely a 1.  I stepped out on a concrete block and as I was bring my other foot down the block rolled.  I ended up on the ground on my back with both sides of my lower leg scraped up really bad.  The blood was flowing real good.  Off to home we went and I washed it with lots of soap and water.  Burn burn burn.  Ouch!  Then I took a shower and washed it some more.  Linda put Neosporin on it.  Before bed I washed it again and let it dry out so I wouldn't get blood everywhere.

This morning it was a little tight and my left wrist was hurting. 

The manager here said I could not go into any more units if they did not have steps going into them.  LOL

K L U T Z
D A V I D

There it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment