Saturday, January 19, 2013

Update on Choice Hotels

As you may remember from my post "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly", we had a very bad experience with the Comfort Inn in Kingsville.

I was finally able to get in touch with a person in the Customer Complaints department and relayed my tale to her and then emailed a copy of my blog to her.

Two days later I got a call from the General Manager of the Comfort Inn in Kingsville.  Once again I related everything that happened.  He either should get an Oscar or really did care.  He was embarrassed and very apologetic and assured me that it was being taken care of immediately and that nothing like that would ever happen at his hotel again.  I believe he meant everything he said.  He asked if we were in the area again and would consider giving them another chance for me to call him.

I just wanted to follow up and let all know as far as I am concerned we would stay there again if going through Kingsville, Texas.

NEXT POST:  My next post will be about the repairs to our motor home with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Always nice to get update...just created an 8 pg long post over at Rv.net ref clogged toilet and made sure I gave them periodic updates, yes, it took 2.5 days for me to solve...DRAIN BLADDERS ARE YOUR FRIEND....as are updates, thanks..

    ReplyDelete