Monday, August 5, 2013

8/5/2013 - The end of the job at Swan Lake

I turned in our shirts and the keys to the manager today.  I told him I would be happy to mow if they needed it while we are still here but they will have to unlock the garage so I can get to the mower.

I told him that I really enjoyed it, but due to the ticks loving Linda so much we would not be coming back.  He said they really appreciated all that we did while we were here and if things changed and the budget made it possible, we would be welcome back.  He gave me a terrific letter of reference.

I stored our ice machine and gas grill in the compartments today.  All that is left is the satellite, water hoses, electrical, and put up the awnings and put the slide in and after hooking up the car we an  pull out.  That will all take less than an hour.

I also started the generator today and it ran like a champ.

The other day Linda was sitting in a chair on the concrete patio and you could see three ticks headed her was.  It is funny but yet it is not.  I feel sorry for them.  I guess I smell to bad for them to want me.

Tomorrow is taco day at our favorite Mexican restaurant so we will go there for supper if she is feeling okay.  I'll have a few beers and she will drive home.  Hey!  It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment