Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Decorations

We finally got our decorations up.





We are starting on our Christmas cards now.  Being retired, we won't be sending out as many this year.

Our plans still are to drive the car home from Christmas weather permitting.  We figure it will take two days each way. 

I have been walking around the park a lot and have dropped a few pounds by the way my clothes are fitting.  When I worked I was always to tired to walk by the time I got home.  Now I look for reasons to take a walk.  I go over to the club house several times a day and work on jigsaw puzzles or watch the guys play pool.  They have invited me to play, but I am not up to their caliber.

Linda has been walking also.  She is wearing the buttons off of her Kindle.  I got on Amazon the other day and bought her six more books.

I got a call from Duane with SSI today and he is still taking care of Clarkson. 

Last but not least I have to say it.  It is 4:00 P.M. and the temperature is 80 degrees and mostly sunny.  The rest of the weekend it is suppose to be in the middle 60s.

That's it for now.

Whoops!  Here are two more pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment