Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just information

For those that do not know: if you click on any of the pictures, it will enlarge it so you can see detail better.

Old habits jumped back in this morning and I have been up since 5:00 a.m.  I have had my bowl of cereal, thee cups of coffee and surfed the web.  We bought a new jigsaw puzzle yesterday with a Christmas scene that I will take over to the club house later.

Today is Saturday so they play shuffleboard at 9:00 a.m. (We have not participated in it yet).  Choir practice is at 9:00 a.m. also and so far we have passed on it.  Since my wreck in 2002 I can't hit any  high notes so now I just make joyful noises.  There seem to always be card games going on and then there is a movie at 7:00 tonight.

It rained a lot last night and has rained quit a bit this morning but the temperature is still holding in the 60s so I can't complain.

I didn't have much to say, but mostly wanted to let you know about clicking on the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment