Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting ready for departure

Hi!  No I didn't die.  I just have not posted anything this past week.  We have not done much.  It has been raining.  The temperatures have been fine just raining.

Today I started preparations for our departure on March 1.  I got my step ladder attached to the ladder on the back of the motor home, drained the fresh water tank and refilled it with fresh water.  Then I put the tow bar on the back of the motor home.

Last but not least I shaved off my goatee and mustache since I can't have it and work for Adventure Land this summer.  Linda said she is really excited.  She has a new man in her life.  I didn't know she wanted one.  :)

We plan on going to Mexico again hopefully on Tuesday.  We need to get some more prescriptions and I want to see a dentist about getting my dentures relined. 

Tonight we are going to watch the new Amazing Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment