Friday, February 10, 2012

"I Wish I Were An Oscar Meyer Weiner"

This afternoon we were pulling into Mr Gatti's (Pizza place) and the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile was pulling out.  Linda was really cute.  She was as excited as a little kid.

Anyway we went ahead and ate and when we left without telling her I went looking for it.  After about 20 minutes of driving I spotted it in a store lot and pulled in.  My wife really loves me.  She got a coupon and a little Weinermobile whistle.  She has been blowing it since.  It might disappear when she goes to sleep.  LOL

Here are some pictures.  I have to admit it is pretty neat.

She also got a post card with a picture on the front and the back had a lot of information about the Weinermobile.  It is being driven by a young lady.  I had read this somewhere before and it is true.  She is very skilled.  The thing is 27 feet long, 11 feet high, and 8 feet wide.

Retirement is good.  If we had been working we would never have had this whimsical happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment