Thursday, April 12, 2012

We did not. I repeat, we did not bring this weather with us.

What the heck.  It has been cool or cold since we got here.

I still got the awning out and the furniture put under it.  We cooked burgers on the grill last night and they were delicious.  Then we had a pleasant surprise, our son Donnie and his family came by and visited with us.  That was nice.

Today I had my yearly doctor appointment.  I got a tetanus shot and a pneumococcal shot which all adults over 65 year and over and some others should have.  These are good for 10 years.  They are scheduling a colonoscapy.  Then I got the finger up where fingers should not go.  But the result was no problems.

We stopped at the Corner Cafe in Riverside and had an early supper.  We brought a Banana Split Pie home with us.  It is one of the best pies I have ever eaten.

Tomorrow is laundry day so that will take up some of my time.  I have been getting some walking done since we have been here but not enough.  We hope to do more if the weather will get better.  Texas is having some wonderful weather.  LOL

Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment