Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easter Island in Texas??????

Today was a fun day.  I started out chopping down some more weeds at the creek.  Then I did some mowing.  Linda and I dusted and swept the ranch house here at La Lomita.

After cleaning up Linda and I went to lunch and took a drive.  I have always thought Stone Henge was interesting and had to go see Stone Henge II right here within 15 miles of us in Texas.

NOTE:  Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can read the signs.








An earlier post showed Car Henge in Nebraska and now I have presented Stone Henge II in Texas.  Is there another "Henge" out there?  Beats me.  But if I find one, I will go and take pictures.

We drove around on county roads and saw a lot of creeks and water.  The Rio Grande Valley down by Mexico sure would like to have some of this water.

Later we drove through a mobile home park/RV park and saw these two deer.  We didn't stop and try to get out of the car, but just took these pictures as we drove past.  They look identical to the ones we see all the time on the ranch where we are staying.








We finally used our Nu Wave machine and Linda cooked chicken and rice in it.  It turned out real good.  We bought this thing three years ago and finally has used it.  Now to do more things.

We haven't decided what we are going to do tomorrow.  Maybe we will do our laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment