Sunday, July 15, 2012

Feeding the Fish and Turtles

I finally remembered to take my camera when  I went to feed the fish this morning.  With my camera there is only so much I can do, but here a a few pictures that came out.

The following three pictures were up by the picnic table.  If you look real close there are blue gill swimming around also.  The third picture is of one of the medium sized catfish.  I would guess him/her at 1 1/2 to 2 pounds.

Red Eared Slider

Red Eared Slider












Medium Sized Catfish





The next picture is of a catfish that I estimate at about 4 pounds on the bottom side of the dam.





The next two are on our side of the dam.  Another Red Eared Slider and our big catfish.  It would not surprise me if he weighed 7 or 8 pounds.  He is huge and loves to eat.







Today is the fifteenth of July.  We have been here for one month and have two more to go.  What a great first Workamping job.  We could not have asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment