Friday, May 24, 2013

5/24/2013 - Just Precious and me.

Linda left this morning to go to Duane and Amanda's house while they are gone for the weekend on a float trip in southern Missouri.  So it is just Precious and me holding down the fort.

I finished the mowing around the general area of the Visitor Center this morning after Linda left.  Then for lunch I had left over brats.

For supper I grilled chicken thighs and took a stick of butter melted with garlic power mixed in.  I tore a part of a loaf of bread up and dipped it in the butter concoction and threw it on the grill.  Supper was good.  Precious had a 1/4 of a can of Blue Buffalo Chicken Dinner dog food.  She is definitely a Richardson.  She gobbled it down without breathing I think.

We took one of the refuge vehicles and took a drive around the refuge earlier in the afternoon. 

Linda called me and let me know she made it there safely and that her and Jordan were going to the cemeteries to decorate.  Thank you Jordan for going with Grandma.

I'm going to do my dishes now, watch a little television and then Precious and I will go to bed.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment