Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6/12/2013 - Just another day of old age

Last Friday I did some more mowing here at the refuge prior to the Friday night activities.  Somehow I pulled a mussel in my shoulder.  Saturday I had chest and back pains.  It was hurting so bad Linda drove us home from St. Joseph.  I don't know how I could make it without a good wife.  Anyway I took Percacet and it hid the pains.

Then Sunday I was looking for something and stubbed my toe.






I don't know if it is broken or just bruised real bad.  Back to the Percacet and being careful.  Linda is driving still.




She is such a good driver.

Today I was careful getting on and off the mower and mowed for another 4 hours so my shoulder is sore again.  I don't want to get addicted so I will by-pass the Percacet and have some Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka or Wild Turkey..  After I finished up and showered we took a drive and Linda did some shopping at WalMart in Chillicothe while I stayed in the car with Precious.



A week or so ago I showed a For Sale sign where the water was up over the bottom of the E in sale.  The water is down and here is the sign today.





That's it for this session of the trials and tribulations of an old fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment