Thursday, June 6, 2013

6/6/2013 - Lunch, flowers, and bees.

We drove to Brunswick, Missouri today for lunch and ate at Railyard Steak House.  Linda had the French Dip sandwich and said it was delicious.  I had the Club Salad which was also very good.  I had heard that the chicken fingers were go and they were on it and delicious.  I really enjoyed the salad.

The restaurant was very clean, the staff were friendly and did their jobs well.  We saw the tenderloin sandwich and a steak and they looked very good also.  We will be going back.  It is only about 20 minutes from us.

When we got back I walked over to the Visitor Center and took a couple of pictures of the flowers and the bees.





I don't know what the bees were doing but they sure were busy and there were a lot of them.



Also after we got home we wet the grass around the motor home and pad and put Sevin Dust down on it.  This is suppose to kill ticks.  I killed five of them on the patio yesterday.  We are looking forward to South Texas this winter.  We might see a scorpion, but not very often.  Hurry up October.

No comments:

Post a Comment