Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2013-08-22 - We had a heck of a meal last night

Last night I fired up the grill.  Linda got out some pickled beets and sliced some tomatoes.  Then she made scalloped potatoes for her a baked me a potato.

I grilled portabella mushrooms, onions and a couple of rib eyes.  Everything was delicious.  We spit one rib eye between us and will have the other one at a later date.





My steak, tomatoes, and baked potato

My beets, onion, and mushrooms

We got paid last night and paid bills this morning.  Ouch Ouch Ouch

I also figured up the fuel cost to come down.  It was a little over $700.  Thank goodness we used Passport America for camping fees.

We are starting to get organized now.  This morning I moved the ice machine to the shed and got the wheel covers put on to protect the tires from the sun.  We are getting ready to go to Sam's Club now.

No comments:

Post a Comment