Monday, September 23, 2013

2013-09-23 - Movie review

Yesterday before NFL football started we decided to go to the movie.  You save a dollar per ticket if you go to the first one of the day so we went at 12:00 noon.

We saw PRISONERS starring Hugh Jackman.  It was a very long movie (2 hours and 33 minutes) but it moved along pretty well.  Out of five stars I would give it four and a half.  Hugh did a very good job of putting you in his place.  Could I go as far as he did to get my daughter back?  I don't know, but it is possible.

Jake Gyllenhaal did a very good job as the detective.  He drove me nuts, but that was just good acting.

Do I recommend it?  Yes.  It points out how much our children mean to us.

Oh!  By the way, the popcorn was excellent also.  You knew that was coming.

Get out of the house/RV once in a while and go see a movie at a theatre.  They are much better than  on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment