Thursday, October 3, 2013

2013-10-03 - Work work work

But, it is not hard work.

By the way, I HATE gnats.  One just went up my nose.  I hate these things.  Okay end of rant.  I killed it and blew it out.  I know TMI.  lol

We have been stocking the newly rehabbed park models.  Yesterday I delivered six each, microwave, pots & pans, toaster, dishes, hand mixer, iron and ironing board, bedding sets.  Linda finished cleaning one small trailer that will be rented on the 8th for two weeks.

Today we both delivered supplies.

I played hold em on Friday night and came in in fourth place out of seven.  Not a good showing.  I just wasn't in it.

A new well is being dug for our lake.  The plan is to buy local water and use our two pumps to get the level of the lake up to nine foot and then we think the two pumps can keep it at that level. 

Our ice maker broke and I ordered a new one.  It came today and we have it up and running.  We got our moneys worth on the one that broke by the savings on buying ice.  We use a lot of ice.

We are thinking about going to South Padre Island tomorrow, but don't know if we will or not.  Heck, we have all winter.

The Winter Texans are starting to come in.  We have had three couples come in the last week.  They will keep coming from this point on.


No comments:

Post a Comment