Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013-10-30 - Halloween

As you know tomorrow is Halloween.  But due to many of our residents playing BINGO at a different park every Thursday, our Halloween party is scheduled for tonight.

We won't be going to the party since I am having a colonoscopy tomorrow.  What does that have to do with anything?  I have been drinking my potions today to clean out for tomorrow.  I don't dare get to far from our restroom.  So our friends and Linda are gone right now to eat supper.  Since I can't eat I appreciate the fact that Linda went.  I am going to go trick or treating tomorrow night to our group.

All but two of the work campers have arrived.

The 26th was Linda and my 45th wedding anniversary and yesterday was her birthday.  UPS showed up with a package my son Duane and his family sent us.  It is a PINK pen for Precious when she is outside.  She loves to be outside and watch what is going on and sometimes we will sit with her are will be inside.  This is really nice.  We have wanted one for awhile now but just could not justify buying it yet. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment