Saturday, November 2, 2013

2013-11-02 - It is Saturday

I am somewhat fully recovered from my colonoscopy.  Linda has hers this coming Tuesday so Monday will be a fun day for her.

Speaking of Linda, here are some pictures of her.








Since getting down here and working on cleaning the park models she has really dropped some weight and looks wonderful.  I am working and sweating also but don't lose like her.  That sucks but I am very happy for her.

The company that owns Canyon Lake RV Resort also own three other parks and they are having a welcome back meet and greet for all of the work campers for the four parks tonight.  They will have a catered meal for us and some games.  I do not enjoy games like these, but it is a part of life and I will put on  a smile and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment