Saturday, November 9, 2013

2013-11-09 - Catch up post

Linda had her appointment with the heart doctor the other day and he said he thought the test they did at the hospital was in error.  He has scheduled her for an echo cardiogram but said he does not think it will show anything.  He said her heart sounds good.

Last night and today I played Texas holdem and did not place in the money.  I still have $25 of winnings to play on before it starts costing me again.  Hopefully I can place in the money soon.

HEB down here is like a HiV in St. Joseph,  It is mainly a grocery store but has non grocery items.  Two blocks from here a new HEB opened yesterday.  Linda, our friend Blondie, and I went at 8:00 am this morning.  They had all kinds of coupons for buy one and get one to three items for free.  We bought a ham and got a turkey for free.  When all was done we spent $136.  There was plenty of space in the freezer so we are good.  We won't be eating out as often now.

They have a Krispy Kreme that just opened up a couple of weeks ago.  It is business non stop.  I am going to have to back off the donuts for a while.  I need to drop a few pounds. 

The park is about 1/4 full now and it is real good to see the familiar faces.  Some are friends and some or faces.  I hope to get to know the faces better.

The weather is great.  Today it was 63 this morning and sunny.  It is suppose to get up to 82.  Now that is nice weather.

We are both doing well and enjoying life.  That's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment