Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014-2-1 Precious goes to the beauty shop

Precious went to the beauty shop earlier this week and came back happy, pretty, and smelling like a french whore.









I know I haven't posted for awhile.  We haven't been doing anything but sitting in this box trying to stay warm.

I know the 40s are not cold to our friends up north, but it is cold as heck to us.  I was even forced into wearing long pants a couple of times.

We have gone out to eat a few times.  Here are a couple of pictures of Linda at her favorite restaurant.


The oranges on our tree are starting to get more color on them.  I can't hardly wait to make fresh squeezed orange juice.


We went to the club house Thursday night and saw Jackson Haney perform.  He did 50s and 60s music and was very good.

I played Texas Holdem on Tuesday night and won $15.  Played again on Friday night and lost $5 so I will go today at 1:00 and see how I do.  It cost $5 each time, but win or lose that is pretty good entertainment at a low cost.  There are a good bunch of people that play and it is a very friendly game.

I haven't smoked anything else since the briskette but will be soon.  I did grill cheeseburgers the other night.  Linda sauteed the onions first and then mixed them into the hamburger meat before I grilled them.  One work describes them - DELICIOUS.

We are waiting for the weather to get better and then we will schedule a drive down to South Padre Island.  I want some warmer weather so I can really get out into the water.  Today it is mostly sunny with a high of 84.  Then I read about people at home falling on their rears on the ice.  Life must be hard. 

That is it for now.  If you are up north, think summer.  If down here, think spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment